The short Hidden Lake trek is newly opened trekking routes in Annapurna Region. The major attractions on this trek are the Massif view of Annapurna, Lakes, Temples, dense forests, Rhododendron flowers (springtime), waterfalls, flora, and fauna. Many people are confused about these new trekking routes and keep focusing on the Khopra Danda Khayaer lake but it's not.
Let's celebrate together "Visit Nepal 2020", Get amazing discount for group travelers!
- Duration7 Days / 6 Nights
- Difficulty LevelModerate
- Max Altitude(4,372 M) 14,343 Ft
- Day: 1
Pokhara Drive to Kimche - Trek to Tadapani.
From Pokhara drive to Kimche in the morning after your breakfast. 3 hrs drive to Kimche and then we will have lunch at Ghandruk Village and last push towards Tadapani Village. Overnight at Tadapani.
- Day: 2
Tadapani Trek to Dobato
- Day: 3
Dobat Trek to Porne
- Day: 4
Day Trip to Hidden Lake (4,372 M)
- Day: 5
Porne Trek to Tiribung
- Day: 6
Tiribung Trek to Jhinu Danda (Hot Spring)
- Day: 7
Jhinu Danda Trek to Nayapaul - Drive to Pokhara
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking
- Accommodation during the trek (local lodge).
- The Government registered English speaking trekking guide.
- Porter to carry bags (we will provide duffle bags for the hike)
- Annapurna Conservation park fees, TIMS Card, and Government Taxes.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staff.
- Insurance for all staff & Salary, allowances.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- First Aid Kit for Hidden Lake Trek.
- Annapurna Hidden Lake Trekking Map.
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips for guide & Porter (Not fixed as your wish).
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/roadblock due to any reason.
- Table drinks, snacks while walking
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Service other than mentioned above.