The glimpse of Bhutan tour is an excellent trip for those with limited time, flying from Kathmandu to Paro is another fantastic view of the mountains. This 3 Nights 4 days Bhutan tour offers to visit the ancient remote monasteries, spiritual temples, green forests, and unique cultures. For details itinerary of Bhutan tour mail.
Let's celebrate together "Visit Nepal 2020", Get amazing discount for group travelers!
- Duration4 Days / 3 Nights
- Difficulty LevelEasy
- Max Altitude(2,334 M) 7,657 ft
- Day: 1
Arrive Paro by Druk Air & transfer to Thimphu.
As the aircraft enters the Paro valley, look down and you will see the Paro Dzong on the hillside overlooking Paro Chu (river) with Ta Dzong, formerly a watchtower and now the National Museum, above it. Meet with our representative at the airport and transfer to Thimphu, the modern capital town of Bhutan. Overnight at Thimphu.
- Day: 2
Thimphu Drive to Paro
After breakfast, visit the National Library, housing an extensive collection of priceless Buddhist manuscripts; the Institute for Zorig Chusum (commonly known as the Painting School). Continue visit to Textile and Folk Heritage Museum, a fascinating testimony of the Bhutanese material culture and living traditions. After lunch, we will visit King’s Memorial Chorten, crafts shop, and monasteries.
- Day: 3
Exploration at Paro.
The extensive collection includes antique thanka paintings, textiles, weapons & armor, household objects and a rich assortment of natural and historic artifacts. Then walk down the trail to visit Rinpung Dzong, meaning ("fortress of the heap of jewels"), which has a long and fascinating history. Along with the wooden galleries lining the inner courtyard are fine wall paintings illustrating Buddhist lore such as four friends, the old man of long life, the wheel of life, scenes from the life of Milarepa, Mount. Sumeru and other cosmic Mandala.
- Day: 4
After early breakfast at the hotel, drive to the airport for flight to your onward destination. Our representative will help you with exit formalities and then bid you farewell.
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- Bhutan Visa Fees.
- All hotels accommodation at Deluxe hotels as per mentioned on the itinerary
- 3 times meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, tea.)
- Guided tour of the cities with all entry to the cultural, historical and heritage sites as per itinerary.
- All ground transfer as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- All government taxes.
- Items of personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water, Telephone, etc.
- Tips for tour guide and assistance
- Flight airfare to Bhutan, cost (minimum 380 USD per person) from Kathmandu – Paro – Kathmandu (both way)
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc
- Valid passport (valid for six months from the date of your trip)
- One other picture ID, such as drivers license (in case of emergency and for use as a substitute of passport or in case of loss of your passport) Photocopy of passport page to carry in the wallet
- Air tickets (Make a copy of flight tickets which may be helpful, in case of loss)
- Visa Clearance (Make a copy of visa clearance which may be helpful, in case of emergencies)
- MasterCard, Visa Credit and Debit Cards are accepted in Bhutan. However, some cash is highly recommended.
- Bhutan air tickets are arranged upon request