Our Annapurna If you are a beginner and prefer doing shorter treks, yet enjoy all that the natural beauty of the Himalayas has to offer, this will be an ideal trek. With easy trails and only some uphill hikes, there is less to worry about the altitude since this trek doesn't pass through the high elevation and a strenuous walk is not required. Another feature of this trek is the lesser number of tourists traveling to this area gives you the time for yourself to involve yourself both physically and emotionally to all the magnificent beauty the trek has to offer.
Let's celebrate together "Visit Nepal 2020", Get amazing discount for group travelers!
- Duration5 Days / 4 Nights
- Difficulty LevelEasy
- Max Altitude1,730 M (5,676 ft)
- Day: 1
Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day: 2
Full Day Kathmandu Sightseeing. Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
- Day: 3
Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Day: 4
Pokhara to Kalikasthan.
- Day: 5
Kalikasthan to Syaklung.
- Day: 6
Syaklung to Chisapani.
- Day: 7
Chisapani to Pokhara
- Day: 8
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu evening farewell dinner.
- Day: 9
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking
- Accommodation during the trek (local lodge).
- The government registered English speaking local expert guides, porters.
- Annapurna Conservation park fees.
- TIMS Card.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staff.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- First Aid Kit.
- Annapurna Royal Trek Trekking Map.
- Salary, allowances, expenses & insurance for all staff including porters.
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entrée 30 days - USD 40
- Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Extra baggage charges
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/roadblock due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking
- Personal insurance, medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Service other than mentioned above
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc..
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges, hot shower, battery charge (during the trek), telephone, etc….
- Items of personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water
- Entrance fees during sightseeing in the city.
- Annapurna Royal Trek can be done all around the year.
- Mostly we have to walk by the roadside.
- This Trek is suitable for seniors and Kids, the easiest trek from Pokhara.
- For Group price contact Rugged Trails Nepal tour expert.