Considered to be one of the most breathtaking and magical places on Earth, the 14 days Everest Base Camp trek continues to be a must-see destination for people from all over the world. Rugged Trails Nepal will guide your journey to see Mt. Everest, the highest point on our planet; an experience of a lifetime.
Highlights of this trek include the popular Namche Bazaar. Mostly used for altitude acclimatization, this is also a getaway to most of the treks to Base Camp and other mountain expeditions in this area. The town has a number of lodgings, internet cafes, as well as supply and gift shops catering to the needs of visitors before proceeding deeper into this remote region of the Sherpa people. The Tengboche Monastery Is another popular site on our journey. Surrounded by immense mountains, this important Buddhist spiritual site for the Sherpa people allows you the chance to observe the life of the Buddhist monks. To make your journey simple and cheaper there are fixed departure dates available for Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking to join with a group.
4 Benefits If you complete 14 Days Mount Everest Trek
- Everest trekking is an incredible experience that offers many benefits. Some of these benefits include gaining a new perspective, improving physical fitness, and developing a deeper appreciation for nature.
- One of the best things about Mount Everest trekking is that it allows you to gain a new perspective. You'll be able to see the world from a different angle and appreciate its beauty in a way you never thought possible. The trek will also help you to develop a greater appreciation for nature.
- Another great benefit of Everest trekking is that it can help to improve your physical fitness. The trek is a great workout and will help to tone your muscles and improve your cardiovascular health.
- Lastly, Mount Everest trekking is a great way to bond with friends or family. The experience will bring you closer together and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Why Trekking in Nepal, especially Mount Everest Base Camp?
Trekking in Nepal is an experience like no other. Nepal is home to some of the world’s most stunning scenery, from the snow-capped Himalayas to the lush green valleys. And there’s no better way to experience it than by trekking through it. Trekking in Nepal is not only about the scenery, though. It’s also about the people. Nepal is home to some of the friendliest people in the world, and they’re always happy to share their culture with visitors.
Guided Mount Everest Trekking Package Information
Mount Everest tour packages provide an opportunity to see one of the world’s most beautiful and awe-inspiring natural wonders – Mount Everest.
Everest Base Camp is situated at an altitude of 5,364 meters (17,598 feet) and is the perfect place from which to view the world’s highest mountain. The views from here are simply breathtaking and unforgettable.
Everest tour packages usually include return flights from Kathmandu to Lukla, as well as all accommodation and meals whilst on the trek. We have included a qualified English-speaking guide and porter, to help carry your belongings and ensure your safety whilst on the trek.
The trek to Everest Base Camp is not easy, but it is an incredible experience that will stay with you for a lifetime. If you are thinking of booking an Everest tour package, then here is some essential information to help you choose the right one.
Is 14 days Everest Base Camp Trek safe for travel?
Yes, Mount Everest Trek is considered safe for travel. The company has a good reputation and has been in business for many years. Our crew is always there to encourage and motivate you because we know the terrain may be rather difficult. We have vaccinated every member of our team against COVID-19, and we've taken these precautions to safeguard you as well.
- Our guides have undergone extensive wilderness first aid training.
- With years of trekking expertise, trek leaders and guides are ready to assist you if you run into problems.
- We double-check the meals and lodging while on the walk to ensure additional cleanliness.
Acclimatize for Everest Base Camp Trek Nepal
If you are planning to trek to Mount Everest Base Camp, it is important to be aware of the potential risks associated with altitude sickness. Whilst most people will not experience any problems, it is always best to be prepared. By allowing for moderate rise and allowing for time for acclimatization, we have tailored our itineraries to prevent altitude sickness. We also advise you to drink a lot of water as a precaution. However, you need not be concerned about altitude sickness as our crew looks after your health and provides advice on safety measures. The only effective treatment for serious illness is to quickly descend. If you start to experience any symptoms of altitude sickness, it is important to descend to a lower altitude immediately. Symptoms include headache, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, and fatigue.
There are a few things that you can do to help your body to acclimatize to the high altitude:
- Drink plenty of fluids - it is important to stay hydrated when trekking at high altitudes. Make sure to drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol.
- Eat light meals - heavy meals can be difficult to digest at high altitudes. Stick to light, easily digestible foods.
- Avoid strenuous activity - it is important to take things slowly when trekking at high altitudes. Avoid overexerting yourself, and take rest breaks when needed.
- Everything you need to know about Everest Base Camp Trek