3 Days Short Ghorepani Ghandruk Circuit Trek is the shortest circuit trek of Ghorepani Ghandruk. If you are looking for a short and moderately easy trek from Pokhara than this is the perfect trek for all. Ghorepani is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the Annapurna region and the Ghandruk village is a popular Gurung village. We will be visiting Ghorepani Poonhill viewpoint on this trek and the itinerary is shorter now because of the road access to Ulleri village and up to Ghandruk from Nayapaul.
Let's celebrate together "Visit Nepal 2020", Get amazing discount for group travelers!
- Duration3 Days / 2 Nights
- Price from$425/ person
- Difficulty LevelEasy
- Max Altitude3,210 M (10,532 ft)
What makes this tour very interesting
- Magical Mountain views from Poon Hill viewpoint.
- The best viewpoint in the lower elevation of the Annapurna region.
- Shortest Ghorepani Ghandruk Circuit Trek.
- Food, cultures, lifestyle, and People.
- Beautiful Gurung village - Ghandruk.
- Waterfalls, Rivers, Nature
3 Days Short Ghorepani Ghandruk Circuit Trek starts from Pokhara and from Pokhara to Ulleri we will take a Jeep drive. After lunch at GHandruk VIllage, we will take a Jeep drive to Pokhara. The shortest Ghorepani Ghandruk circuit trek from Pokhara by Rugged Trails Nepal.
- Day: 1
Pokhara drive to Ulleri and Trek to Ghorepani
In the Morning Rugged Trails Nepal guide and vehicle will be at your hotel. Normally the trip departs 8 in the morning. From Pokhara to Ulleri the drive will be about 3 to 4 hrs maximum. Passing through the beautiful villages, rivers, we will reach Ulleri village. From Ulleri to Ghorepani is about 4 hrs walk maximum and the lunch will be on the way. Rhododendron forest, forest, rivers, waterfalls, wildlife such as monkeys are the major highlights of the trail. From Ghorepani, we can be beautiful Mountain views.Sunset view from Poonhill is also possible on the same day, for this consult with the guide and if you feel like to walk about 45 min from Ghorepani we can do it. However, we will go in the morning for sunrise but the sunset view is also worth it.
- Day: 2
Ghorepani - PoonHill and Trek to Tadapani
It will be quite early and the guide will give you the time during the briefing time after dinner. Depends on the season time will be changed but it takes 45 min to 1 hr from Ghorepani to reach Poonhill. Enjoy the morning view from Poonhill with the coffee or tea and after Poonhill hike back to Ghorepani. After breakfast at Ghorepani, we will start walking towards Tadapani. It takes 6 hrs from Ghorepani with rest and lunch break on the way. The scenic view along the way to Tadapani and the vegetation will be quite different. Enjoy the sunset and mountain view from Tadapani.During the summertime, people reach tGhandruk on the same day from Ghorepani but it's quite tough for slow hikers.
- Day: 3
Tadpani Trek to Ghandruk and Drive to Pokhara
The best view of Annapurna south is from this place, enjoy the sunrise and the golden Himalayas view with the breakfast. After breakfast at Tadpani, we will walk to Ghandruk village and it's a short walk. From the Top, we can see the beautiful Ghandruk village view with the mountains on top. After lunch at Ghandruk drive to Pokhara by jeep.If you want to extend a Night in Ghandruk Village it's possible and drive from Ghanruk to Pokhara on next day.
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking
- Accommodation during the trek (local lodge).
- The Government registered English speaking trekking guide.
- Porter to carry bags (we will provide duffle bags for the hike)
- Annapurna Conservation park fees, TIMS Card, and Government Taxes.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staff.
- Insurance for all staff & Salary, allowances.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- First Aid Kit for Ghorepani Ghandruk Trek.
- Ghorepani Ghandruk Trekking Map.
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips for guide & Porter (Not fixed as your wish).
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/roadblock due to any reason.
- Table drinks, snacks while walking
- Personal Travel insurance.
- Service other than mentioned above.
|Start date28 Feb, 2020||End date01 Mar, 2020||day(s)3 Days||Guaranteed||$405/ person|
During the winter when there is a heavy snowfall we will not arrange the circuit part but only Ghorepani will be arranged.
- You don't need extreme trekking gear for this trek and trek can be organized all around the year except Winter.
- We do arrange this trek from Kathmandu too for this connect with our team leader.