Hidden in the eastern Himalaya between India and Tibet the sparsely populated mountain Kingdom of Bhutan exudes pure magic. Our Bhutan insight tour will take you to the magnificent mountains, the forest is dense, the people are innocent and delightful, the air is pure crystalline, the architecture imposing, the religion vibrant and its art superb. Bhutan has been restricting the number of tourists visiting in order to preserve its natural assets and a way of life that has remained for millenniums.
Let's celebrate together "Visit Nepal 2020", Get amazing discount for group travelers!
- Duration7 Days / 6 Nights
- Difficulty LevelEasy
- Max Altitude(2,250 M) 7,381 ft
- Day: 1
Arrival and sightseeing in Paro
- Day: 2
Paro to Thimphu
- Day: 3
Thimphu to Punakha
- Day: 4
Excursion to Gangtey 164 Km, 6 hours
- Day: 5
Punakha to Paro
- Day: 6
Explore to Tiger’s Nest Monastery.
- Day: 7
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on both international and domestic flights,
- Bhutan Visa Fees.
- All hotels accommodation at standard or Deluxe hotels as per mentioned on the itinerary
- 3 times meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner.)
- Guided tour of the cities with all entry to the cultural, historical and heritage sites as per itinerary.
- All ground transfer as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle.
- All government taxes.
- Items of personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, Telephone, etc.
- Tips for tour guide and assistance
- Flight airfare to Bhutan, cost (minimum 380 USD per person) from Kathmandu – Paro – Kathmandu (both way)
- Valid Travel Insurance with Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc