Rugged Trails Nepal organizes your Ultralight flight to soar over the Himalayas! Avia Club Nepal is the pioneer in air sports activities in Nepal. Our operations started in 1996 with the main purpose of providing sightseeing tours around Nepal and professional services to movie sets, scientific research, and expeditions.
Curious what are the things can be done in Pokhara in one day?
Cost details for the Pokhara Ultralight Flight (Foreign Citizens)
- USD 110 = 15 Min Flight (Per person)
- USD 190 = 30 Min Flight (Per Person)
- USD 310 = 60 Min Flight (Per Person)
- USD 440 = 90 Min flight (Per Person)
Note: Ultralight Photo / Video cost extra USD 15.
What Locations the Pokhara Ultralight Flight Trip Covers?
- Open aircraft will be utilized for the 15-minute trip, which will cover the World Peace Stupa, Phewa Lake, Lake Side, Power House, Seti River, etc.
- Open and closed planes will be utilized for the 30-minute trip, which includes Sarangkot, the Annapurna Himalayan Range, the World Peace Pagoda, Phewa Lake, and other locations.
- Open and closed planes will be utilized for the 60-minute trip, which will pass over Sarangkot, the Annapurna Himalayan Range, Mt. Fishtail, Phewa Lake, the World Peace Pagoda, Lakeside, and other locations.
- Sarangkot, the Annapurna Himalayan Range, Mt. Fishtail, Lamjung, Dhaulagiri, Glacier Lake, Yeti House, Phewa Lake, World Peace Pagoda, Lakeside, etc. are all covered in the 90-minute trip, which uses only closed aircraft.
Pokhara Ultralight Flight Cost for Nepalse and Indian Nationalities.
|NPR 10,000 (15 Min)||INR 7,500 (15 Min)|
|NPR 16000 (30 Min)||INR 10,625 (30 Min)|
|NPR 27000 (60 Min)||INR 18,750 (60 Min)|
|NPR 36000 (90 Min)||INR 24,375 (90 Min)|
Note: Video / Photo cost extra 1000 NPR (INR 625)