Short Everest Trek To see Everest
Let's celebrate together "Visit Nepal 2020", Get amazing discount for group travelers!
- Duration5 Days / 4 Nights
- Price from$895/ person
- Difficulty LevelModerate
- Max Altitude(3,800 M) 12,467 ft
This 5 days Short Everest View trek starts from Kathmandu and the trip ends in Kathmandu after flying back from Lukla airport. The shortest itinerary can be for 4 days after skipping a rest and exploration day in Namche. Generally on 5 days Everest view trek we will take you to the Everest view hotel (Syangboche) for the magnificent view of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Thamserku, Amadablam and other mountain peaks.
- Day: 1
Kathmandu Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding.
The flight to Lukla will be early morning and our guide will come to your hotel in the morning with the vehicle. One Day earlier you will be informed about the time. Fly to Lukla and we will meet our other member (porter) at Lukla airport. Easy and gentle walk to Phakding village. We will see Tibetan mane walls, arts on stones, beautiful villages, local lifestyle, monastery, rivers, suspension bridges along the way.If the government changes the airport to fly to Lukla then we have to drive to Manthali Airport which is 4 hrs drive from Kathmandu. In such cases wakeup time will 2;30 to 3 am in the morning.
- Day: 2
Phakding Trek to Namche Bazaar
Your breakfast will be ready by 7 to 7;30 in the morning. Our Guide will take orders before your bedtime which will be easier in the morning to move quickly. By the time you come for a breakfast pack, your bags and porter will walk ahead. Before the lunch the trail is quite easier crossing a suspension bridge, we pass Jorsale village and walk alongside the Dudh Koshi and Bhote Koshi rivers. The path to Namche is very well-traveled so you'll continually come across locals, other tourists and then continue traffic of Yaks and porter. It is infamous for its long consistent steep inclines uphill brings us to the prime heartland of Sherpa village - Namche Bazaar. At one hour’s distance to reaching Namche Bazaar, we can view the sights of Mt. Everest and Mt. Lhotse.
- Day: 3
Explore Namche Bazaar - Everest View Point
After breakfast, we hike up to Everest view hotel (3780M) 12,401.57ft where we can see the views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kongde and so on. The total hike will be for 3 hrs maximum from Namche and after seeing Everest and other Mountains visit Monasteries around Namche.
- Day: 4
Namche Bazaar Trek to Lukla
If you wake up early in the morning you can see the golden mountain views during the sunrise. Enjoy your morning breakfast at the highest point of your trek and we will hike the same way back to Lukla. Shake your hand with Porters who helped you for this trek, Rugged Trails Nepal request you to give tips for the team members. The last dinner in the Mountain zone, pack your bag before going to bed because tomorrow morning your flight will be early.
- Day: 5
Fly From Lukla.
Here we are saying bye-bye to the Tenzing Norgay and Edmund Hillary airport after our breakfast. A scenic flight to Kathmandu or to Manthali Airport. If the flight will be direct to Kathmandu then it will be 35 min otherwise fly to Manthali airport and drive to Kathmandu about 4 to 5 hrs.If you need any other tour and travel arrangements to contact our tour officers.
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking
- Domestic Airfare Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Accommodation during the trek (local lodge).
- The government registered English speaking local expert guides, porters.
- Sagarmatha National park fees, Khumbu VDC Fees, and TIMS Card.
- Equipment clothing for porter & staff.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Pickup and drop (Airport transfer) from your hotel in Kathmandu.
- First Aid Kit For Everest View Trek
- Everest Region Trekking Map.
- Salary, allowances, expenses & insurance for all staff including porters
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entrée 30 days - USD 40
- Hotel in Kathmandu
- Extra baggage charges
- Personal gears & clothing (available for hire)
- Tips for Guide and Porter
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/roadblock due to any reason.
- Table drinks, snacks while walking, mineral water.
- Personal insurance, medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Service other than mention above