Day 1 :Arrival, Check in Hotel. Evening Welcome Dinner. Overnight at Kathmandu Hotel.
Day 2 :Kathmandu to Besi Sahar (760m) then again drive to Syange (1100m) (9 hours drive)
Day 3 :Syange to Dharapani (1860m) 17km, 5-6 Hrs walk
Day 4 :Dharapani to Chame (2670m) 16 km, 4-5 hrs walk
Day 5 :Chame to Pisang (3200m) 17 km, 5-6 hrs walk
Day 6 :Pisang to Manang (3540m) 12km, 6 hrs walk.
Day 7 :Acclimatization day in Manang Visit View Point (3540m) 3 hrs hike.
Day 8 :Manang to Letdar (4200m) 9km, 5 hrs walk.
Day 09 :Letdar to Thorung Phedi (4450m) 6 km, 5 hrs walk
Day 10 :Thorung Phedi to Thrung La Pass (5416m) to Muktinath (3760m) 16 km, 9hrs walk
Day 11 :Muktinath to Kagbei (2800m) Jomsom (2720m ) 10km, 6 hrs walk. Kagbeni to Jomsom (2720m) 3-4 hrs walk.
Day 12 :Jomsom to Pokhara (820m) 30 Minutes fly from Jomsom.
Day 13 :Drive back to Kathmandu from pokhara, it takes normally 5- 6 hrs.
Day 14 :Kathmandu full day sightseeing, evening farewell dinner.
Day 15 :Final Departure.
• Full Board (breakfast, lunch and Dinner) in Trekking
• Domestic Airfare as per itinerary
• Accommodation during trek (local lodge).
• Government registered English speaking local expert guide, porters.
• Annapurna Conservation park fees.
• TIMS Card.
• Accommodation at standard hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast.
• Guided Tour in city with Expert tour guide.
• Welcome and farewell dinner in city
• Equipment clothing for porter & staffs.
• Insurance for all staff & porters.
• Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
• First Aid Kit Comprehensive
• Annapurna Circuit Trekking Map for Each Member
• Salary, allowances, expenses & insurance for all staff including porters
• Nepal visa - Multiple Entrée 30 days - USD 40
• Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu
• Extra baggage charges
• Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
• Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking
• Personal insurance, medical evacuation in case of emergency.
• Service other then mentioned above
• Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc..
• International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges, hot shower, battery charge (during the trek), telephone etc….
• Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water
• Entrance fees during the sightseeing in city.
Jomsom Pokhara flight might be cancelled or delayed due to the weather, that time we have one option to take a jeep ride or bus ride from Jomsom to pokhara.