The Chepang Hill Trek begins at the Mahabharat range through the unexplored but beautiful hillsides, where we encounter semi-nomadic people called Chepang and experience their culture and a distinct lifestyle. The Chepang ethnic people are known for practicing shamanism in the Himalayas. This indigenous group belongs to the much-marginalized groups of Nepal; therefore to support this community we suggest tourist treks through this region. From Sira-chuli, we can see incredible sunrise views of the Himalayas.
Let's celebrate together "Visit Nepal 2023", Get amazing discount for group travelers!
- Duration9 Days / 8 Nights
- Difficulty LevelEasy
- Max Altitude1945m
What makes this tour very interesting
- Exploring in the indigenous groups home in Nepal.
- Chepang cultures / Foods / Lifestyle and People.
- World Heritage sites visit in Kathmandu.
- A scenic drive, rivers, waterfall.
- Day: 1
Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day: 2
Kathmandu City Tour.
- Day: 3
Drive Kathmandu –Hudi Khola and trek to Hattibang.
- Day: 4
Morning Hike to serai chuli (1945m) and trek to Chepang Gaun.
- Day: 5
Exploring around Chepang Gaun.
- Day: 6
hepang Gaun Trek to Upper DangGadi.
- Day: 7
Upper DangGadi Trek to Chitwan.
- Day: 8
Chitwan Drive to Kathmandu.
- Day: 9
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking
- Accommodation during the trek (local lodge and local home).
- The government registered English speaking local expert guides, porters.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Guided Tour in the city with an expert tour guide.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in the city
- Equipment clothing for porter & staff.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- First Aid Kit.
- Chepang Hill Trekking Map.
- Salary, allowances, expenses & insurance for all staff including porters
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entrée 30 days - USD 40
- Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Extra baggage charges
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips for guide and Porter.
- Personal insurance, medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Service other than mentioned above
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc...
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges, hot shower, battery charge (during the trek), telephone, etc….
- Items of personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water
- Entrance fees during the sightseeing in the city
- If you want to extend your trip for Jungle Safari in Chitwan then it's possible after the trek.
- The profit amount of this Chepang Hill trek money goes to the local kids.
- Please bring Copies/Pencils for Local kids.