Mera Peak (6,461m) is the highest trekking peak in the Khumbu Region, home of the highest mountains in the world, making it a popular climb for experienced and non-experienced climbers alike. This climb is not technically challenging, however, it can be a challenging trekking peak due to the altitude. The trek begins after a short but incredible mountain flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, where we then trek through a more remote area of the Khumbu Region called the Hinku valley. We gradually gain elevation through this gorgeous valley, allowing climbers to slowly acclimatize. Our guides give the utmost care to our clients, ensuring their safety so they have an amazing experience. To make your journey simple and cheaper, there are fixed departure dates available for Mera Peak Climbing.
Let's celebrate together "Visit Nepal 2023", Get amazing discount for group travelers!
- Duration16 Days
- Difficulty LevelTechnical Challenging
- Max Altitude6,476 M (21,246 ft)
What makes this tour very interesting
- Scenic flight to Lukla.
- Rhododendron Forests after Lukla.
- Rivers, Landscapes, Mountains.
- Mera Glacier, World’s Tallest mountain peaks.
- World Heritage Sites visit.
- Day: 1
Arrive in Kathmandu.
- Day: 2
Kathmandu City Tour and Briefings.
- Day: 3
Kathmandu Fly to Lukla (2800 M) Trek to Chutanga.
- Day: 4
Chutanga Trek to Thuli Kharka via Zatrawa La Pass 4610 M
- Day: 5
Thuli Kharka Trek to Kothe.
- Day: 6
Kothe Trek to Thangnak.
- Day: 7
Acclimatization and Kusang Kangguru Peak Hike - Thangnak.
- Day: 8
Thangnak Trek To Khare.
- Day: 9
Khare Trek to High Camp.
- Day: 10
Summit Mera Peak and Return to Khare.
- Day: 11
Khare Trek to Kothe.
- Day: 12
Kothe Trek to Thuli Kharka.
- Day: 13
Thuli Kharka - Zatrwa La Pass (4610M) to Lukla.
- Day: 14
Fly Back to Kathmandu.
- Day: 15
Extra Day in Kathmandu.
One Reserve day in case if flight canceled.
- Day: 16
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking and climbing.
- Domestic Airfare as per itinerary Ktm-Lukla-Ktm
- Accommodation during the trek (local lodge and tents).
- The government registered English speaking local expert climbing guides, and porters.
- Makalu Barun National park fees and a Climbing permit from NMA.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Guided Tour in a city with an expert tour guide.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in the city
- Equipment clothing for porter & staff.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- First Aid Kit for group and staff
- Mera Peak climbing & Trekking Map.
- Mountaineering equipment at Advance Base Camp.
- Salary, allowances, expenses & insurance for all staff including porters
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entrée 30 days - USD 40
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu (cities)
- Extra baggage charges
- Personal trekking and climbing gears, and clothing (available on hire)
- Tips for guide,
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/ road block any reason.
- Chocolates, energy drinks table drinks, snacks while walking
- Personal insurance, medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Service other than mentioned above
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc..
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges, hot shower, battery charge (during the trek), telephone, etc….
- Items of personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water
- Entrance fees during sightseeing in the city.
- We hope you have previous Hiking and Climbing Experiences.
- Mera Peak is a trekking peak but also Technical, Keep in Mind.