Chulu Far East Peak (6,059 meters) is one of the easier peak climbing trips in the beautiful Annapurna region. Chulu Massif rises north of the Marsyangdi Khola in the Manang region and forms part of the Manang Himal, which is all part of the larger Damodar Himal. Often combined with the Annapurna Circuit Trek, this trek offers you a taste of everything that the Himalayas have to offer, including this climb is a straightforward and rewarding experience to view the Annapurna mountain range. We follow the route climbing to the summit of Chulu Far East which is rock-strewn, icy and very much vertical. From the top of Chulu Far East, we will witness the enormous views of Annapurna I, II, III, IV, Manaslu, Gangapurna, Chulu West, Pisang Peak, the north part of Himlung Valley.
Let's celebrate together "Visit Nepal 2023", Get amazing discount for group travelers!
- Duration17 Days / 16 Nights
- Difficulty LevelTechnical Challenging
- Max Altitude(6,059 M) 19,874 ft
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking and climbing.
- Domestic Airfare as per itinerary
- Accommodation during the trek (local lodge and tent).
- The government registered English speaking local expert climbing guides, and porters.
- Experienced and government licensed high altitude trekking guide during the trekking and climbing period.
- All trekking and mountaineering equipment are available at the advanced base camp.
- Services of chef and kitchen assistant at base camp as per group size.
- Annapurna Region trek permits, local government taxes
- Expedition royalty and climbing permit of Nepal government to Chulu far east peak.
- Nepalese government royalty and fees.
- All wages, equipment, medical and accident insurances for all involved staff in trekking and climbing period.
- Equipment allowances and wages for chefs and kitchen assistants.
- First aid medical kits for the group and the staff
- Guided Tour in a city with the Expert tour guide.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in the city
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- Required fixed and dynamic ropes during the climbing period.
- EPI gas and cooking stove above the base camp.
- Trekking Map for Each Member, Annapurna Circuit and Chulu Peak.
- Lunch and Dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Snacks, energy drinks, mineral water, alcohol, chocolates, nutria-bars.
- Items of personal nature, laundry expenses, tips.
- Expenses incurred towards usage of landlines, mobiles, walkie-talkies, satellite phones, and the internet.
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, personal trekking gear.
- Any kind of extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural disasters, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in government regulations.
- Additional crew members are other than specified.
- Rescues, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Airfare of international flights.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Wake talkies & Filming permit.
- Personal climbing gear (available on hire).
- Entrance fees at the monuments or in city sightseeing.