Nepal is open for all kind of trekking and tour activities for Vaccinated and non vaccinated travellers #Nepalisopen
Nepal Visa On Arrival No corona insurance required No Quarantine
Table of Contents
Nepal Visa on arrival (Latest Updates) Minister of Tourism, Nepal Immigration.
Fully vaccinated Travellers do not have to Quarantine upon arrival. ( Mandatory - Rapid Antigen Test at Port at the airport)
Nepal Entry Rules for Vaccinated Travellers
- You should be fully vaccinated at leat 14 days before you travel.
- CCMC online form (www.ccmc.gov.np) (Keep confirmationwith barcode handy)
- Visa on arrival (Yes)
Airlines may check before you Board.
- Vaccination status
- CCMC form filled confirmation (Bar Code)
Nepal Entry Rules for Not Vaccinated Travellers.
- PCR report required
- Visa ON Arrival (Yes)
- 10 Days hotel quarantine if tesped positive.
- Vaccination Certificate.
- 72hrs -ve Covid 19 report for non vaccinated.
- CCMC form.
Isn't this great news for all of us? Start planning your Nepal Tour and Trekking with us for 2022 Rugged Trails Nepal start taking bookings.