Tourists who have been vaccinated against the coronavirus or come with a 72-hour PCR report do not have to stay in quarantine. #Nepalisopen
Nepal Visa On Arrival No corona insurance required No Quarantine
Table of Contents
Nepal Visa on arrival (Latest Updates) Minister of Tourism, Nepal Immigration.
Updated 27 - September 2021
Fully vaccinated Travellers do not have to Quarantine upon arrival. ( Mandatory - Rapid Antigen Test at Port at the airport)
Nepal Entry Rules for Vaccinated Travellers
- You should be fully vaccinated at leat 14 days before you travel.
- Covid-19 test report (with Photo), 72 hours or less before first flight.
- Hotel Booking as per the Itinerary.
- CCMC online form (www.ccmc.gov.np) (Keep confirmationwith barcode handy)
- Visa on arrival (Yes)
Airlines may check before you Board.
- Vaccination status
- Negative Covid-19 test report.
- Hotel Booking confirmation
- CCMC form filled confirmation (Bar Code)
Nepal Entry Rules for Not Vaccinated Travellers.
- Get reccommendation from your Travel / Trekking / Tour agent in Nepal. ( For visa)
- Apply for visa from Nepal Embassy or Consulate in your country or nearest.
- Visa ON Arrival (NO) You are advised to get visa before departure.
- 10 Days hotel quarantine ( Covid-19 test result on Day 11)
- Vaccination Certificate.
- Hotel Booking
- Mountaineering/ Trekking/ Other permits (If applicable)
- If not fully vaccinated Recommendation letter from travel/Trekking agency in Nepal.
- 72hrs -ve Covid 19 report
- CCMC form.
Isn't this great news for all of us? Start planning your Nepal Tour and Trekking with us for 2022 Rugged Trails Nepal start taking bookings.