Hot Air Balloon In Pokhara Nepal
Published: Sunday, Nov 18, 2018
Good news for adventure lovers. From November 17 2018, you can enjoy the Hot Air Balloon in Pokhara Nepal. Ballooning starts from the small village, Dhampus lies 220 km west from Kathmandu city and 22 km far from the Pokhara City. Dhampus is well known day hiking place and also a entry point to the Annapurna base camp. Early in the Morning, The hot air balloon descend the air with sunrise, morning freshness and cold chill weather along side spectacular view of Mt. Fishtail, Mt. Annapurna Mountain Ranges, Dhaulagiri and Himchuli. On the flight you can see the city of lakes, beuatiful lanscapes and the Pokhara from the cloud and feel the magic as balloon moves up in air.
What is the Price for Hot Air Ballon in Pokhara Nepal?
- Hot Air Ballon Price for Foreign: USD 90 per person.
- Hot Air Ballon Price for Nepalese: NPR 6000 per person.
- Note: Above price is for Tether Flight (25 Minutes)
- Free Flight for 60 Minutes
- For Foreign people; USD 160 per person.
- For Nepalese: Npr 11000
Special Tether Flight for 25 Minutes.
For Foreign People: USD 450
- For Nepali: Rs. 33000
- Special Free Flight for 60 Minutes.
- For Foreign People: USD 840
- For Nepalese people: Rs 63999.
Where can i book the Hot Air Balloon in Nepal?
Simply you can book with Rugged Trails Nepal, we will arrange the flight.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp: +9779813952417
What includes on the price?
Two way transportation from Pokhara (Pickup from Pokhara and Drop to hotel)