The less touristic trekking trails Rolwaling Trekking information will be updated soon, further details and information contact Rugged Trails Nepal Tour Expert.
Let's celebrate together "Visit Nepal 2020", Get amazing discount for group travelers!
What makes this tour very interesting
- Home of Everest Climbers Climber.
- Oldest Monastery, Tibetan Cultures.
- Home of Sherpas, cultures, people.
- Landscapes, Mountains, Rivers.
- Lakes, waterfall, etc.
- World heritage sites visit in Kathmandu.
- Full Board (breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) in Trekking
- Accommodation during the trek (local lodge and Tents).
- Cook, Sherpas (Fully organized Trekking)
- The government registered English speaking local expert guides, porters.
- Gaushanker Conservation park fee, TIMS Card.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Guided Tour in a city with an expert tour guide.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in the city
- Equipment clothing for Porter & staff.
- Insurance for all staff & porters.
- Transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- First Aid Kit for the group and team members.
- Rolwaling Trekking Map.
- Salary, allowances, expenses & insurance for all staff including porters
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entrée 30 days - USD 40
- Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Extra baggage charges
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips for team crew.
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/roadblock due to any reason
- Personal insurance, medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Service other than mentioned above, table drinks, snacks while walking
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc...
- International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges, battery charge (during the trek), telephone, etc….
- Items of personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water
- Entrance fees during sightseeing in the city.